1st November 2011, 11:18 AM
unspoken

Will this be good for me of doing 6 months SAP course being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech? Does this true that there is good demand for SAP course?

hello friends,I am currently pursuing B-tech.I would like to know is doing 6 months SAP courses after college is good for me.I am come to know that SAP courses are in Great demand nowadays and in Future also.Could anyone please let me know is it True !! and what SAP courses is all about..waiting for a good reply.thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a good demand in SAP course in future? Benefits of the course?
  2. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?
  3. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  4. SAP will be a good choice for me while working in a Financial firm? SAP modules for ECE graduates?
  5. Will SAP course help me to get a good job? What are the qualifications required to be eligible to do SAP?
  6. Will the SAP course help me in getting a good job? Qualifications required to be eligible for SAP?
  7. Which SAP is good for ECE graduate having done MBA in Operatin management?
  8. Is it necessary to do SAP Training for an experienced candidate? Eligibility to apply for MBA(HR) candidate?
  9. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  10. How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP? -- [New]
  11. Whether pursuing SAP-CRM will help me to work in Canada or UK being a Ph.D in Marketing Management candidate?
  12. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  13. SAP courses and SAP Institutes after BE in Industrial Engineering and Management
  14. How do I do SAP HR(HCM)?
  15. Details about SAP course? I am pursuing BSc
  16. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  17. What SAP is all about? Cost of SAP course and best institute in Bangalore for it?
  18. C-DAC courses for BCA students?
1st November 2011, 03:13 PM

Thumbs up Re: Will this be good for me of doing 6 months SAP course being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech? Does this true that there is good demand for SAP course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unspoken View Post
hello friends,I am currently pursuing B-tech.I would like to know is doing 6 months SAP courses after college is good for me.I am come to know that SAP courses are in Great demand nowadays and in Future also.Could anyone please let me know is it True !! and what SAP courses is all about..waiting for a good reply.thank you
Hi Friend,

You have to choose according to your domain experience like if ..
you have HR knowledge and work experience you can go SAP HR

if you have technical (programing)experience can go SAP ABAP.

my suggestion you will try to join MBA HR because you have admin experience including HR role also, so at the same time you can go MBA HR and SAP HR training.

BASIS and Security Administration Course Topics

* SAP General Information
* Systems Overview
* Architecture of SAP Systems Landscape
* Hardware Sizing, Operating Systems and Database
* Installing SAP Frontend/GUI
* SAP Logon Pad and Configuration
* SAP Navigations, Transaction Codes, ABAP Program
* SAP online help, Service Market Place, SDN and other resources
* Preparation on Installing SAP System
* Information on Installing SAP System
* Post Installation process
* Central and Distribution Instances
* Starting and Stopping Sap Systems from SAP Service Manager
* System Monitoring
* User and ABAP tracing
* Configuring System Profiles to allocate work, background, spool etc processes
* Memory Configuration
* RFC Connection to other systems like Portal, BI, SRM etc.
* Database Monitoring and backup
* Configuring Transport Management for Development, Quality and Production Systems
* Importing Transports requests to Quality and Production Systems
* Client and System Copy
* OSS Notes
* Process to import Support Packages
* Configuring Printing from SAP Systems
* SAP Spools
* Scheduling and monitoring background jobs
* Users management – maintaining users in SAP Systems
* Creating Security Roles and assigning users into those roles
* Transporting Roles from Dev System to Production
* Monitoring Users and their activities
* Troubleshoot Users security and transactions
* Central users administration ( CUA)
* Information on SAP Solution Manager
* Important SAP Transactions Codes for Basis Administrator
* SAP Router
* SAP Files Directory
* SAP Error Log (SM21) and ABAP Dump ( ST22)
* Trouble SAP Error and find solution
* Extra Topics: Business Warehouse Data Source in R3, IDOC, ALE Distribution, SAP Implementation Guide ( SPRO), Early Watch Alert from Solution Manger, ITS for ESS portal
* Lots of documentation including real case scenarios will be provided

regards
dileep
14th June 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will this be good for me of doing 6 months SAP course being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech? Does this true that there is good demand for SAP course?

What is sap course? Is 'C' base is required for sap course?
3rd July 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will this be good for me of doing 6 months SAP course being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech? Does this true that there is good demand for SAP course?

I would like to learn SAP Course but confused there are so many modules are there in SAP.Please any one guide me which Module is having demand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?