12th January 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Will SAP course help me to get a good job? What are the qualifications required to be eligible to do SAP?

hello sir/madam
I have completed diploma in electronic & communication in 2009 and now i am planning to do SAP course . Is this help me to get a good job? and my qualification is eligible to do SAP ?

31st July 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will SAP course help me to get a good job? What are the qualifications required to be eligible to do SAP?

sir,iam MCA student.am i eligible for doing that course sir?
4th September 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will SAP course help me to get a good job? What are the qualifications required to be eligible to do SAP?

hi, i am degree discontinue, i wanna do this course, so it is possible or not
5th December 2012, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

which all companies take sap freshers?
18th January 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am from jamshedpur and i have completed B.A in 2008 and right now i am planning to do sap course and what kind of a job did you prefer me after completeing sap course.I could request you to inform me on my mail id .my mail id is
[email protected]
31st July 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing an MBA from indore. how can help in getting the job by sap course?
4th August 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i was completed my degree and i am working reliance fresh DC as a Distribution and Logistics Executive will i take admission in Logistics and supply chain management in part time or regular, i am working SAP also in MM module other wise join in SAP course pls rply me on my mail [email protected]
24th November 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc mlt.but now i want to do mba.im 29years.can u do it and get a good job?
28th April 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have completed my B.Tech(ECE)
is SAP course really built a good career for b.tech?
if it then please tell me details about SAP
in which stream i have to choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?