26th October 2018, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Ossus Biorenewables Private Limited Polymer Science & Technology Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Ossus Biorenewables Private Limited is offering Internship which is Polymer Science & Technology. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

2nd November 2018, 04:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Ossus Biorenewables Private Limited Polymer Science & Technology Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Ossus Biorenewables Private Limited Polymer Science & Technology Internship are as follows.

Applicant must be full time intern for duration of 3 months of internship tenture to be eligible.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Applicant must be Bangalore to be eligible.

Applicant with skilled in Biology are preferred for internship.

Women willing to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply for same.

Applicant need to start the internship between 26th October 2018 and 25th November 2018.

There is only one position available for this internship. Applicant can apply on or before 9th November 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?