18th September 2018, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Chemical Engineering Internship in Ossus Biorenewables Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 5th semester of BE and I am a Chemical Engineering student. I want to apply for an Internship in Ossus Biorenewables Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

7th October 2018, 12:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chemical Engineering Internship in Ossus Biorenewables Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Chemical Engineering Internship in Ossus Biorenewables Private Limited are as follows.

Candidate must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship.

Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.

Now applications are closed for this internship.*Last date to apply for that internship was 27 September 2018.
30th May 2021, 07:47 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chemical Engineering Internship in Ossus Biorenewables Private Limited?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship.

2. Candidates should available for duration of 6 month.

3. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
29th July 2021, 11:46 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Aspirants must a good communication skills

*Aspirants should be available for Full Time in Office

*Duration- 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?