21st August 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Robotics Engineering Internship in Prag Robotics Private Limited?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship in Prag Robotics Private Limited which is Robotics Engineering? I want to know about the eligibility criteria because I am interested to do this internship.

23rd August 2019, 06:06 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Robotics Engineering Internship in Prag Robotics Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Robotics Engineering Internship in Prag Robotics Private Limited is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 20th Aug'19 and 25th Sep'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 6 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (http://www.pragrobotics.com)
23rd August 2019, 11:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Robotics Engineering Internship in Prag Robotics Private Limited?

The eligibility to apply for a Robotics Engineering Internship in Prag Robotics Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Robotics are eligible to apply.

==> Candidate should be available to work for full time in the office for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply for this internship.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 20th August 2019 and 25th September 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.pragrobotics.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?