7th July 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in TataMotors, Hyderabda?

Sir/Mam,

As i m in second year i donot hav any idea or experiance to apply for any internship..as i m local to hyderabad i would like to do my inernship here where i heard and saw on google that tatamoters provide internship for undergraduate people..i tried alot to apply with other websites but it was no use and i thought i may get correct answer by this so i posted here and i want to know what is da procedure to apply..is any fees charge is there or any enterance exam for dat..i want to know all the datails about it..?
please kindly help with this.. :-)

thanks alot

11th July 2015, 06:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship in TataMotors, Hyderabda?

Procedure of applying for internship opportunity in TATA Motors :-

- There are three process.
- First TATA Motors visits various colleges and conducts internship drive wherein it recruits interns. If TATA Motors comes to your college, you can appear in the drive.
- Second you can get an internship opportunity through referral from employees who are in the senior level of management.
- Third, you can approach the HR department of the concerned branch of TATA Motors and apply as per their instruction. However, it is difficult to get internship opportunity through this process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?