19th December 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Social Media Marketing in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

24th December 2018, 07:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited:

Candidates must be available for the work from home job/internship to be eligible.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
Candidates with skilled in Adobe Photoshop are preferred for internship.
Those candidates who can start the work from home job/internship between 20th December 2018 and 19th January 2019 are preferred for internship.
Women who want to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.

Last date to apply for same internship was 23 January 2018.
24th December 2018, 12:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Social Media Marketing in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Those candidates with skills in Adobe Photoshop, Content Management, Content Creation and Social Media Marketing are eligible to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited. Those candidates who have relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited. Candidates willing to work for the duration of 2 months (from home) are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?