19th December 2018, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

24th December 2018, 08:22 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited?

Candidates will be selected for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited on the basis of performance in the face to face interview. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates having a sound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop are preferred for internship. Candidates who are available for the work from home job/internship are eligible to apply for internship. Last date to apply for same internship was 23 January 2018.
24th December 2018, 01:49 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Social Media Marketing internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited, based on their skills in Adobe Photoshop, Content Creation, Content Management and Social Media Marketing. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are selected for the Social Media Marketing internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited. Candidates willing to work from home for the duration of 2 months are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?