19th December 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Social Media Marketing Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

24th December 2018, 07:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited?

VentureSky Business Development Private Limited does offer 2 months duration of Social Media Marketing Internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidates having a sound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop are preferred for internship. Candidates who are available for the work from home job/internship are eligible to apply for internship. Last date to apply for same internship was 23 January 2018.
24th December 2018, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Social Media Marketing Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

The skills required to join Social Media Marketing internship in VentureSky Business Development Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in Adobe Photoshop

>> Candidates with skills in Social Media Marketing, Content Management and Content Creation

>> Candidates willing to do the internship from home for the duration of 3 months

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?