13th July 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for a Social Media Marketing internship in Zusystech Solution Karnal?

Hello friends, can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying for an internship related to Social Media Marketing available in Zusystech Solution Karnal? I want to apply for this internship so I need to know about the eligibility criteria.

14th July 2020, 03:28 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for a Social Media Marketing internship in Zusystech Solution Karnal?

Eligibility to apply for a Social Media Marketing internship in Zusystech Solution Karnal as follows:-

1. Any management graduate or related work-field study branches.
2. Available for 3 months of Internship.
3. Strong knowledge of digital marketing.
4. The digital platform and campaigning skills.

Check Here:-http://zusystech.com
14th July 2020, 03:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for a Social Media Marketing internship in Zusystech Solution Karnal?

The Eligibility required to apply for a Social Media Marketing internship in Zusystech Solution Karnal is mentioned below:-

:-You must have completed Masters in Business Administration.
:-You must be a Fresher.
:-You should be available for full time internship which is work from home due to Covid-19.
:-You must be able to start the internship between 19th May 2020 and 7th July 2020.
:-You should be available for duration of 3 months.
:-You must have relevant skills and interests
15th July 2020, 12:59 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for a Social Media Marketing internship in Zusystech Solution Karnal :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

6) You must have good knowledge in Digital Marketing.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://www.zusystech.com/
2nd August 2021, 03:44 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have relevant Skills and Interests

*Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university

*Candidates should be available for Full Time in Office

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Digital Marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?