16th February 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Industrial Training in DRDO pursuing B.Tech in IT? Where to send application form and Training Request Letter for this?

Sir i dont have any idea how to apply for training in your company, at dehradun, I am persuing by b.tech in IT,
I want to do industrial training...in june-july'12,can you please guide me where to send the application and training request letter??

25th April 2012, 10:25 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: How to apply for Industrial Training in DRDO pursuing B.Tech in IT? Where to send application form and Training Request Letter for this?

dear friend,
To pursue an industrial training in any company. First of all you need to write a request letter and take no objection letter from your college and send it to the HR of that company in which you ant to do. Then, they will select the candidates for training and inform.
Also send your resume along with that letter.
It would be better if you have any relative in same company thend send your letter through them.

Thank you
Best wishes
29th April 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Industrial Training in DRDO pursuing B.Tech in IT? Where to send application form and Training Request Letter for this?

gud evening every 1..i just want to know..my branch is electronics and tellecommunication...and i want to my industrial traning (jun-jul 2012) in drde...but i don't know any information about this....pls provide me...a 2 z information..as soon as possible...
ujjawal sharma...
Gwalior
11th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

bhai..... gwalior mai.... to traning khatam hi ho gai h.....
i tried there..... nw im tryin in drdo delhi....
30th May 2012, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

respected sir'

i want to have to have training from DRDO agra,...my branch is electronics and instrumentation..want summer training in the period of june'12..so pls reply me in this context that what i should do...looking forward for your positive reply...
reply me [email protected]
30th June 2012, 06:40 PM
de116

dear friend,
To pursue an industrial training in any company. First of all you need to write a request letter and take no objection letter from your college and send it to the HR of that company in which you ant to do. Then, they will select the candidates for training and inform.
Also send your resume along with that letter.
It would be better if you have any relative in same company thend send your letter through them.

Thank you
Best wishes
9th January 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to do industrial training in any mechanical engineering department for that i need approval from my college. How to write them?
30th May 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i have do industrial training in mechanical department and my college has been approved how to sent the request letter
22nd November 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to do training at drdo as i am in IT branch. did they provide me a training????
and what kind of projects are to be given
1st November 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do major training in DRDO as i am a student of MCA. so wat is the procedure to do register in dis?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?