21st November 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Exams held by Indian Railways for B.Tech freshers? Various posts vacant for freshers?

Respected Sir/Mam
Id like to know about the exams held for Indian Railways for BTech(IT) freshers.
Id also like to know about the various posts that are vacant for freshers(engineers0.
Thankyou

27th November 2010, 11:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams held by Indian Railways for B.Tech freshers? Various posts vacant for freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam
Id like to know about the exams held for Indian Railways for BTech(IT) freshers.
Id also like to know about the various posts that are vacant for freshers(engineers0.
Thankyou
There are many posts for which the railway department requires B.Tech candidates. Please visit the official website of railways to find out the vacancies and upcoming exams relating to your qualification. The vacancies are listed out according to different zones in the country.
15th December 2010, 06:21 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Exams held by Indian Railways for B.Tech freshers? Various posts vacant for freshers?

hello friend

you can write exams of railways after completing your graduation

you can be eligible according to the notifications released

the indian railways will frequently releases the notifications if the requirement persists

for any engineers in respective section

to write those you should be regularly updated with all the news related railway notifications

for being updated you can do these things

follow our forum regularly

read some employment news magazines

and etc..,

all the best

~aditya~
30th December 2010, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams held by Indian Railways for B.Tech freshers? Various posts vacant for freshers?

hii..,
i would like to know, if there are any posts for quality engineers in Indian railways..?
21st January 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

When railway test was held for freshers of civil engg.
15th February 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i pass out Btech in the year of 2009 from KOUSTUV INSTITUTE OF SELF DOMAIN
having COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGG branch.
sir i want a job in railway for any post matching my qualification.

My contact no. is 9658166286.
plz sir call me.
thank you sir.
21st February 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i now about the exam patern held for electrical engineering in indian railway
7th December 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

sir iam in final year in computer science will there job in railway for cse branch
30th December 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of rgpv , wanting to know about scope in I.R. After completing b.e. In e.e.e. Branch

pankaj jha , oriental college
13th January 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i m persuing b.tech 8 sem. from bhilwara electronics & communication branch i want to job in ahmedabad

Nitin Ajmera
7th February 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

am studying final year B.Tech I.T ,2012 passout,how to apply exam in railway
22nd September 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i am an eee(b.tech) student..can i knw what position are there for freshers in railway??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?