12th December 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do an Internship in Government Sector for MCom(Financial Studies) student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing MCom in Financial Studies course and I want to do an Internship in Government sector. I am a private student. So, is it possible for me to do an Internship in a Government sector? Please help me to know about this immediately.

15th December 2018, 08:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do an Internship in Government Sector for MCom(Financial Studies) student?

Yes, being a private institute candidate, you can also apply for the internship in Government sector. You are required to fulfill below mentioned terms to get access to government sector internship.

Your current institute must be well affiliated by some recognized university.
You must not have any pending backlog till date of application for the internship.
You must not have any criminal background since last two years and should have a good character certificate.
You are required to apply for the internship thorough company's official website and ensure submission of application before due date and time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?