8th April 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

13th April 2019, 01:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

Those candidates are eligible to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited:

Candidates having knowledge and skills in MS-Office, English Proficiency (Spoken), English Proficiency (Written) and Hindi Proficiency (Spoken).
Candidates willing to start the internship between 10th April 2019 and 10th May 2019.
Candidates should be from Bangalore.
Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months.
Candidates with good verbal communication.
Candidates willing for relocation to Whitefield that is near company's office.
13th April 2019, 10:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited are as follows:-

1) You should have good verbal communication skills.

2)You should be attentive to the subject and smart worker.

3)You should be open to relocating to Whitefield near the office.

4)You should be able to start the internship between 10th April 2019 to 10th May 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?