8th April 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited. Kindly let me know about the procedure to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship over there. Thank you!

20th May 2019, 08:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

Send your updated resume on [email protected] /
[email protected]/ [email protected]. to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited.

Candidate must have knowledge of MS-Office, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication), English Proficiency (Written) and Hindi Proficiency (Spoken).
28th July 2021, 12:00 AM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Travel & Tourism Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship directly at the company by this email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?