8th September 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Keryx Retail Solutions Private Limited Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Web Development in Keryx Retail Solutions Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria immediately.

12th September 2019, 01:28 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Keryx Retail Solutions Private Limited Delhi?

The eligibility required to apply apply for Web Development Internship in Keryx Retail Solutions Private Limited Delhi is given below:-

:-Graduation in relevant stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
:-You must have knowledge of CakePHP and MySQL.
:-You should have expertise in JavaScript, jQuery.
:-You must have expertise and experience in AJAX and LARAVEL.
:-You should be from Delhi and neighboring cities.
:-You should be available for duration of 2 months for full time (in-office) internship.

The duration of Web Development Internship in Keryx Retail Solutions Private Limited Delhi would be of 2 months.
12th September 2019, 11:31 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Keryx Retail Solutions Private Limited Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Keryx Retail Solutions Private Limited Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 8th Sep'19 and 8th Oct'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 2 months

4)Candidates who are from Delhi, Delhi and neighboring cities

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

6)Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.

Address :-
K-81 B, Basement,
Kalkaji New Delhi South ,
Delhi,Delhi,India,110019
12th September 2019, 12:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Web Development in Keryx Retail Solutions Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the Web Development internship in the Keryx Retail Solutions Private Limited, Delhi is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in MySQL, PHP, AJAX, JavaScript

>> Candidates with skills in LARAVEL, JQuery and CakePHP

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Delhi & neighboring cities

>> Candidates who are available full time

>> Candidates who can do the internship for the period of 2 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 8th October, 2019
12th September 2019, 07:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship at Keryx Retail Solutions Private Limited in Delhi :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized University.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) You must be from Delhi and neighboring cities.

6) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

7) You must have good knowledge in PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, jQuery and AJAX

8) You should have hands-on experience in CakePHP 3 and LARAVEL
13th September 2019, 12:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applicant should have good academic record along with knowledge and skill in MySQL, PHP, AJAX, JavaScript, ARAVEL, JQuery and CakePHP. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for internship on or before 08/10/2019. Minimum and maximum duration of internship programme are 2 months and 12 months respectively.
13th September 2019, 02:20 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates looking forward to apply for Web Development Internship in Keryx Retail Solutions Private Limited Delhi must fulfill the eligibility :-

=)B.E or B.Tech with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
=)Excellent problem solving skills
=)Knowledge of basic computer applications like CakePHP and LARAVEL.
=)You should be available for duration of 2 months.
=)Knowledge of MySQL, JavaScript and jQuery
=)Knowledge of WordPress websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?