13th July 2014, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Respected all
I am student of Btech 3rd yr and I want
complete my summer training in psu
so please tell the procedure.............
With regards thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  4. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  5. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  6. In which programme I should apply for Summer Training programme for better future being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? From which City I will do Training programme?
  7. Summer training for B.E. 3rd year student in PSU's?
  8. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  9. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  12. Procedure to apply for Training programme in best Software company for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  13. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  14. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship at BARC? Faculties under which I will get training?
  16. Procedure to register myself for summer training offered by different PSU's?
  17. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  18. How to apply for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
15th July 2014, 11:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in PSUs which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training from PSUs like SAIL,NTPC,ONGC,etc.. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned PSU branch from where you want to pursue training, regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees. If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training with his/her reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?