20th June 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?

Hello Sir,
I want to know that" what is the procedure to apply for vocational training and internship in companies like Tcs,ibm,infosys,hp,hcl and different iit's while doing B.E computer science engineering?"

Related Questions:
  1. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle? -- [New]
  2. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  5. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  6. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  8. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  9. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  10. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  13. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  14. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  15. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  16. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  17. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  18. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?
2nd July 2014, 06:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?

The General Procedure for Vocational training is as follows :-

- Fill up the application form for vocational training which can be obtained either online or offline from the concerned branch of the company.
- Submit the completely filled application form along with NOC (No Objection Letter) and Demand Draft of training fees(if the organization charges).

The general procedure for internship :-

- Fill up the online form and submit resume along with it.
- On evaluation of resume, the list of selected students will be declared and then you need to respond to it accordingly.

For companies like TCS, IBM and other reputed IT companies (MNCs) :-

Internship is given to the students of Tier-I institutes like top IITs and NITs. For others, separate entrance exam is conducted or on-campus internship drive is undertaken followed by resume evaluation and interview round.

Vocational training opportunity is present in HP and HCL in their various centers across India. You need to fill the online application form followed by pay the fees through demand draft to enroll in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?