28th December 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do an Industrial Training in BHEL, Haridwar for EEE 3rd year student?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with EEE stream. I want to do Industrial Training in BHEL, Haridwar. What is the eligibility criteria of taking Industrial Training in BHEL?

23rd December 2016, 07:07 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Eligibility to do an Industrial Training in BHEL, Haridwar for EEE 3rd year student?

There is no eligibility criteria specified by BHEL and no eligibility criteria will be specified by any of these big government or private companies as they are not openly looking for interns or college students.
Mostly students themselves approach the company officials for internship/training posts and the one who gets the job is the one who shells out most money.
Also, the better your resume, the less money you may have to shell out.
Although these companies are tied up with some recruitment firms and these firms have a better chance of placing a candidate in the company then you have approaching individually.
The firms that I am talking about are Accelaar, Crios, Jvine etc. All of them can be found on facebook.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?