12th October 2022, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do internship of 3 mouths duration in UKAI power plant

I want to do internship of 3 months duration in ukai power plant. I am studying BE electrical in 4th year.

14th October 2022, 10:12 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Eligibility to do internship of 3 mouths duration in UKAI power plant

Eligibility :---

Aspirants must available for full time (in-office) internship

Aspirants must available for duration of 3 months.

Aspirants must have relevant skills and interests.
15th October 2022, 04:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do internship of 3 mouths duration in UKAI power plant

Eligibility to do internship of 3 mouths duration in UKAI power plant.

The candidate should be able to comprehend various equipment/systems utilized in power plants. The candidate should be familiar with site selection methodology, construction and operation of Hydro Electric Power Plants. The candidate require knowledge of working, site selection, advantages, disadvantages of steam power plants. The candidate should be aware of types of reactors, waste disposal issues in nuclear power plants.
15th October 2022, 09:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to do internship of 3 months duration in UKAI power plant:-

>> Applicants who apply for an internship within six months of completion of their formal qualification may also be considered.

>> The applicant has completed three years of full-time study at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?