30th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?

Sir/Mam,

I am 3rd yr in engineering and i want to summer internship in patratu thermal powerplant, so please give me procedure criteria for applying.? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? I really wanted to know about this.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  2. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  3. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  4. How to apply for thermal plan summer internships?
  5. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  6. What is the procedure for taking admission in NPTI for 12 weeks post graduation course in Thermal Power plant? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. How to apply for training at Patratu Thermal Power Station
  8. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  9. How to get a job in Patratu Thermal Power Limited?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
  12. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  13. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  14. How to apply for internship at Rosa Thermal Power Plant?
  15. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  16. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
  17. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
31st May 2015, 12:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?

Patratu thermal power plant provide training to the limited number of students.
So if you are planning for training in Patratu thermal power plant then you should apply as soon as possible because many times selection is done on the basis of first come first serve.

You simply have to summit the training application form along with the college recommendation.

If your application is approved by Patratu thermal power plant training manager then you are allowed to start your training classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?