12th August 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?

Dir, I am pursuing M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering from Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College and I would like to do internship from Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana. Can I do internship at this power plant? Does this power plant invites for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?
  2. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  3. How to enroll for training in Thermal Power Plant Engineering at Mejia Thermal Power Station, West Bengal? How much stipend they give? -- [New]
  4. How to join a thermal power plant after B.E?
  5. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  6. How to get summer internship opportunity at Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu?
  7. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  8. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  9. List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Thermal and Power Plant engineering at Ernakulam
  10. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  11. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  12. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  13. Date of start of Thermal Power Plant Engineering Course?
  14. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  15. How to go for designing after doing PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
  16. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  17. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  18. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
16th August 2016, 09:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?

Yes, Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station offers internship opportunity to engineering students pursuing fourth year b.tech /b.e course and M.tech course. However, there is no online provision of application, you need to apply through offline mode and that too via referral of its employees preferably of senior level. You need to contact the employee of this organisation and apply through his/her referral for the concerned internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?