4th July 2022, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for internshipin BHEL Jhansi?

I'm the student of BBD university in final year of my BBA. So I wanna do internship in BHEL jhasi so am I eligible for that and how I do internship from BHEL.

6th July 2022, 09:41 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for internshipin BHEL Jhansi?

Eligibility for internship in BHEL Jhansi:-

In order to avail the chance of getting internship in BHEL candidates must have a bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in mechanical / electrical/ electronics from a recognised university with at least 65% marks or equivalent.
8th July 2022, 12:18 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

After completion of 2nd year of BBA, you are eligible to apply for the internship at BHEL. For application at BHEL, the candidate have to fill the training form available in their college (Training and placement cell) and address it to the General Manager of the Human Resource Development Centre at the BHEL. Submit the same before due date and wait for your application to be shortlisted.
Please note that no pending backlog is permitted for application of internship at BHEL.
9th July 2022, 03:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

To be eligible for internship at BHEL, you must be a student of 4th or 6th semester pursuing B-tech in either of Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Mechanical, Metallurgy or Computer Science/IT streams.
9th July 2022, 06:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for internshipin BHEL Jhansi?

The candidate must be studying in 4th or 6th semester of Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognized Indian University/ Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics securing at least 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters. The candidate who want to apply for summer internship and winter internship, their age should not be more than 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?