10th October 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to approach BHEL, Jhansi for internship in Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Sir, I am 4th semester student of Diploma in Automobile Engineering at DEI Technical College, Agra. I want to do summer internship training from BHEL, Jhansi. Please tell me how to approach for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about approaching for internship in BHEL Hyderabad?
  2. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited company for internship in Automobile Engineering?
  3. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  4. Should should I approach BHEL, L&R for internship?
  5. How to approach BHEL and BEML for two month internship in EEE?
  6. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  7. Companies offering 1 year Internship to Diploma Automobile candidate in Bengaluru? -- [New]
  8. Where can i do internship after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. How to do an Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  11. Procedure to do internship in BHEL being a B.Tech student from MMMUT?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) graduate?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Way to do internship in Electrical engineering at BHEL, Varanasi ?
  15. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  16. Does it mean if I have one year internship it equals to one year experience?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
2nd November 2017, 05:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach BHEL, Jhansi for internship in Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to do Internship being a Diploma background candidate. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Internship from BHEL, Jhansi.

>> Candidates must be pursuing 3rd year of Graduation or Final year of Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> As you are still pursuing 4th Semester of Diploma, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to do Internship.

>> Hence, I suggest you to pursue Diploma completely and then apply for doing B.E / B.Tech through lateral entry. You may then apply when you will be in 3rd year of B.Tech/ B.E

>> You are required to contact the HR Department of BHEL, Jhanshi in order to do Internship. If you have any referrals working in the department then it will be an easy method to follow. At the same time, you are required to get approval from your college's administrative office in order to do Internship.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?