25th February 2023, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PG entrance exam after 9 months internship?

Respected sir/madam, my 9 months of internship will get over by november. am i eligible to take your PG entrance exam? Kindly reply on [email protected]. thank you.

26th February 2023, 05:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PG entrance exam after 9 months internship?

Eligibility for PG entrance exam after 9 months internship?

Educational qualification: Candidates are required to possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognised by the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.

Certificate of registration: Candidates must have MBBS qualification registration (permanent/provisional) issued by MCI or State Medical Council (SMC) or Medical Council of India (MCI).
26th February 2023, 08:21 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility:

1. You will will receive marks out of the total marks, i.e. 800.

2. To qualify for the NEET PG 2023, candidates must score the minimum cutoff marks in the examination.

3. You should have completed graduation from any recognised university.
27th February 2023, 09:16 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Cracking in exam is not that big issue the only thing which is needed to crack 1 entrance test is how was is your knowledge and how the understanding you have on your subjects. if you are doing internship meanwhile you can prepare for the entrance test . But for that you have to make a schedule, like after working you can go to your place and after some rest . You can sit and prepare for the exam . It's very much needed to have a schedule on which you can work .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?