7th July 2014, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Is Godwin Hotel, Haridwar is good for Industrial Training programme?

hello
how is godwin hotel haridwar?
is this hotel is good for industrial training?
please tell me about it
please guide me
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get IT confirmation letter regarding Industrial Training programme from any 5 Star Hotel?
  2. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  3. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  4. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  5. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course?
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  7. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  8. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL?
  10. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  11. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  12. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar?
  13. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  14. What steps should I follow to clear the interview for Industrial Training programme? -- [New]
  15. What to do for paid Industrial training in Taj Mahal Hotel Mumbai?
  16. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  17. How to get into some good summer training programme? Is it good to do for summer training program instead of some other course?
  18. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
5th January 2017, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Godwin Hotel, Haridwar is good for Industrial Training programme?

For industrial training in hotel management course, you must go for a 5 star rated hotel only. Anything below 5 star will not have much impact and also you will not be able to polish your skills. Just visit the hotel before opting for industrial training.

If you think that the facilities at the hotel is top class and many foreigners stay there, then it will be a good place to do your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?