15th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do internship in 7th semester of ECE? List of companies in Noida, Gurgaon and Jaipur for it? Procedure to apply for it?

Sir, I am in 7th semester of ECE and want to know is it good time to do internship? Send me list of companies in Noida, Gurgaon and Jaipur for it? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Gurgaon?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  3. Which companies in Noida offers one month winter internship to B.Tech 7th semester student?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 7th semester student in Kota?
  5. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering Internship to BTech ECE 7th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in MNC companies for Telecommunication 7th semester student?
  8. How to do internship in Noida, Delhi and Gurgaon?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  10. Electronics companies in Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for ECE 7th semester student? -- [New]
  12. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  13. Procedure to apply in DSP Internship during summer vacations for ECE 7th student in ECIL?
  14. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship while in 2nd semester of ECE?
  16. List of core companies offering Internship to Electrical fresher in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida?
  17. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  18. List of MNC companies which offer Internship with Stipend to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student
31st October 2017, 05:23 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it good to do internship in 7th semester of ECE? List of companies in Noida, Gurgaon and Jaipur for it? Procedure to apply for it?

The good time you are mentioning here depends on the university you are studying in.

Every university makes it mandatory for the students to get a hands on practical training before getting graduate from the university.

This should happen after 6th semester ideally. If you have not done it, you should do it as soon as possible as you might get late.

Every other company in Noida and Gurgaon provides internship and you can apply in any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?