25th April 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship while in 2nd semester of ECE?

Sir, i completed my 2_2 semister examz of ECE. Am from ku university! Intrestd in internship! Can u please suggest me the procedure n good companies for nternship! My mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  2. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  3. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) last semester student?
  5. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  6. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  12. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
17th September 2013, 07:33 PM
jeevan maroju
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship while in 2nd semester of ECE?

hello friend...

Now you are in 2_2 semester of b.tech, now you can apply for the summer internship in any company of your interest... first you have to prepare your resume in an attractive manner and send it to the company in which you are going to do the internship. If you have a good percentage in your academics you will get an internship in the top most company..
some of the good companies providing internship for ece students :
1.Bhatat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL)
2.BSNL
3.BEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?