6th October 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder do internship from Indian Railways at Visakhapatnam?

I have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course and want to do internship. Please tell me can I do internship from Indian Railways at Visakhapatnam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship in Visakhapatnam for Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder?
  2. Does the Indian Railway provide internship programme for Mechanical (Diploma) students? Whole procedure for the same?
  3. Can a Mechanical engineer become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for an Internship being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Odisha?
  5. Opportunities in Railways for B.Tech EEE holder?
  6. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?
  7. Internship opportunities in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. Can I apply for an Internship in Indian Railways being an EEE 3rd year student?
  9. What are the steps to follow to apply for internship in Indian Railways?
  10. How to do internship from Visakhapatnam Steel Plant being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Can a Diploma in Mechanical holder apply for Loco Pilot job if not done internship?
  13. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for CSE Diploma holder? -- [New]
  14. How to do summer training in Indian Railways?
  15. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  16. Can I join Indian navy or Indian air force on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to apply for Internship program in Indian Railways for Mechanical section? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
31st October 2017, 05:21 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder do internship from Indian Railways at Visakhapatnam?

Yes, railways admit the trainees every year if the number of candidates seeking training is good.

If you have any link in the railways, it would be better for you.

You should apply in the offline mode along with the request letter you might have got from the college.

If they find you suitable for the training, your application would be approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?