20th April 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Hospitals offering 15 days Internship to MSW(Medical Psychiatry) 1st year student in Coimbatore?

Hello friends, I am pursuing 1st year of Master of Social Work in Medical Psychiatry in Coimbatore Hindustan College of Arts and Science. I need to go for 15 days Internship in hospitals. Please tell me where can I get permission for the Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Hospitals in Coimbatore allowing 20 days internship?
  2. List of companies offering 5 days Internship to CSE 1st year student in Kerala?
  3. Best hospitals offering internship for MBBS students in West Bengal
  4. Companies offering 5 days Internship to CSE 1st year student in Kerala?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  6. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  7. List of Hospitals offering Internship to BHMS student in Hyderabad
  8. List of MCI approved Hospitals offering Internship to MBBS final year student in Trivandrum?
  9. How and where to get the internship for 15 days while doing 3rd year electrical engineering?
  10. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  11. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  12. Reputed Ayurvedic hospitals offering Internship to BAMS final year student in Indian and Abroad? -- [New]
  13. List of companies offering internship of 45 days for BBA students
  14. Which Companies in Coimbatore offers fifteen days internship for B.E(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. List of companies offering 15 days internship program for second year ECE course student
  16. Whether a CSE student can apply for Internship during winter vacations?
  17. Companies offering 12 days Internship to CSE student in Hyderabad?
  18. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?