1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Nutrition being a MSW(Psychiatry) postgraduate working as a Social Worker? List of distance universities in Kerala?

Hello, I have completed my MSW in Psychiatry. I have joined job as a social worker. But I want to continue my study. I want to do Diploma course in Nutrition as it will give me benefit. So, I want to know that I am eligible for this course? And which are the distance universities provides this course in Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Arts & Social Sciences being a BSW graduate working as a Social Worker? List of distance universities in Karnataka?
  2. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
  3. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of reputed distance universities of Hyderabad and their admission procedure to study M.Sc Nutrition?
  5. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  6. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  7. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities?
  8. List of Indian universities in Muscat providing B.Tech in distance mode
  9. List of AICTE approved Distance Universities in Kerala which offer B.Tech course to Diploma holder
  10. List of universities to study Ph.D in food and nutrition
  11. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  13. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities offering Distance PhD in Information Technology to M.Sc(IT) postgraduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  15. Eligibility to study distance Master of Social Work in Kerala University for BA(Social Science) student? -- [New]
  16. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  17. List of universities offering distance M.Sc(Ecology) in Kerala?
  18. Scope after Economic general done from C.U. after failing in honours papers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?