29th May 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

List of MCI approved Hospitals offering Internship to MBBS final year student in Trivandrum?

Hello, my Granddaughter is completing her MBBS final exam in this year at JSS Medical College affiliated to a Deemed University, Mysore. She wants to undergo her internship in Trivandrum, Kerala in one of the MCI approved Hospitals. Kindly tell me the list of MCI approved Hospitals.

Related Questions:
  1. List of hospitals recognized by MCI in gurgaon Haryana offering internship after MBBS?
  2. MCI recognized hospitals offering Internship to MBBS student?
  3. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  4. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  5. Best hospitals offering internship for MBBS students in West Bengal
  6. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  7. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  8. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering Internship to EEE final year student in Trivandrum? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of universities approved by MCI to do masters in China after completion of internship?
  11. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
  12. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  13. Reputed Ayurvedic hospitals offering Internship to BAMS final year student in Indian and Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Government colleges offering Internship to BDS final year student in Trivandrum?
  15. List of companies offering Internship during winter vacations to CSE student in Trivandrum?
  16. Hospitals offering Internship to MBBS candidates with hostel accommodation in Maharashtra?
  17. Companies offering Internship to BTech Civil 3rd year student in Trivandrum?
  18. Hospitals offering Senior Internship to BAMS graduate in Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?