12th May 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?

I'm deepshikha ,right now i m in 6 th semester in b.tech ece from Accurate institute of management and technology. i want to know summer training applying procedure in ntpc and when will be form of it be available to fill and fee structure for this training..

Kindly reply the information regarding ntpc summer training.

my email id is- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  3. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  4. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  5. How to apply for summer training at NTPC? Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  8. Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training?
  9. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  10. List of Institutions to do Summer Training in Vizag being a student of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  11. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  14. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  15. 6 months training in ntpc delhi
  16. Summer training in Government organisations like NTPC, BHEL, DRDO etc for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  17. Procedure for summer tranning in NTPC?
  18. Procedure for summer tranning in NTPC?
14th June 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?

Sir, with due respect i want to know that how to apply for ntpc in Patna or Bihar for summer training if you have not any reference..
what is the fee structure for it please reply me..
[email protected]
contact number-9958223562
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?