25th February 2023, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship for second year aeronautical engineering student?

Respected sir/mam, myself SHAIK SAMEERUDDIN. I am a second year aeronautical engineering student at noorul islam centre for higher educaion. Kanyakumari,..sir/mam i want to apply for internship in drdo...how can i apply for that?

28th February 2023, 08:29 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for internship for second year aeronautical engineering student?

1. The applicant first need to visit the website of the company then check the eligibility criteria. If the applicant is eligible then fill the application form and submit.

2. Or, the applicant can send the resume to the HR of the company to apply.
24th March 2023, 08:07 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How to apply for internship for second year aeronautical engineering student?

o apply for an internship as a second-year aeronautical engineering student, you can follow these steps:

Identify the companies: First, research the companies or organizations that offer internships in aeronautical engineering. You can use online job portals, company websites, or professional associations to find out about such opportunities.

Prepare your application materials: Your application materials should include a well-written resume, a cover letter that highlights your relevant skills and experience, and any other relevant documents, such as academic transcripts or recommendation letters.

Apply for the internship: Once you have identified the companies that offer internships, apply for the internship by following the instructions provided on the company's website or job portal. Some companies may require you to submit your application online, while others may ask you to send your application via email or post.

Attend the interview: If your application is shortlisted, you may be asked to attend an interview. Prepare for the interview by researching the company and practicing answers to common interview questions.

Accept the offer: If you are offered the internship, read the offer letter carefully and accept it. Make sure to clarify any doubts or questions you may have regarding the internship program.

Complete the necessary paperwork: Before starting your internship, you may need to complete some paperwork, such as an internship agreement or a non-disclosure agreement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?