27th February 2011, 12:36 PM
vamshiballikonda

Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?

Hi every one..
I am B.Vamshi pursuing my engineering at IIT Madras in Electrical Engineering Dept 2nd year.I want to do a summer internship in hyderabad in a "core company".can anyone give details about internship oppurtunities (of atleast 6 weeks in duration) ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  2. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  3. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  4. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  5. Summer Internship at Hyderabad for 2nd year B.Tech students?
  6. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  8. Is it possible to get internship in your company for 2nd year students? What should 2nd year students do to get internship?
  9. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  10. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  11. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to Electrical 1st year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. List of companies to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical engineering?
  13. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  14. Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  15. Any internship opportunities in Pune for 3rd year students?
  16. Is there any internship program available for 2nd year Electrical and Electronics Engineering students?
  17. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
26th March 2011, 09:31 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?

Dear friend this is totally depend on you how much you have talent and how you handle any company then they give to you good salary........

they can give to you 3.5lacs to 8.00lacs per annum but you have to do work better in company then you can get very good salary in any company..........

i want to say toyou something if you want to Kuwait then you can also do here job on lecturer post which is the best jobs in INDIA...........
26th March 2011, 09:37 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?

Dear friend you can do internship any where if you want to do in good company then there is name is given...........

1.NTPC

2.BHEL

3.DRDO

4.POWER-GRID

5.TATA

6.SAIL

7.GAIL

8.RELIANCE-POWER

9.BHARAT BIJLI

10.ONGC

11.IOCL

These are all very good company for internship that's why you can apply here if you want to do summer training then you can apply here for internship............
26th March 2011, 03:33 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?

Hiiiiiii,

NO, you cannot get a internship opportunities after Electrical Engineering (2nd year) from IIT in core company in Hyderabad.

Only 3rd & 4th year students are eligibile for internship.

Procedure for internships in core company in Hyderabad are as shown: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding internships and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of any industries / organisation in Hyderabad.

The personnel department Or HR department of any industries / organisation in Hyderabad helps & guide you regarding internships, internship schedule, internship duration, etc.

Good Luck
27th March 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

can i associate with any company during my second year in electrical (b.tech) with some earning along with working for it ..
??
29th March 2011, 11:17 PM
vamshiballikonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks@estate View Post
Hiiiiiii,

NO, you cannot get a internship opportunities after Electrical Engineering (2nd year) from IIT in core company in Hyderabad.

Only 3rd & 4th year students are eligibile for internship.

Procedure for internships in core company in Hyderabad are as shown: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding internships and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of any industries / organisation in Hyderabad.

The personnel department Or HR department of any industries / organisation in Hyderabad helps & guide you regarding internships, internship schedule, internship duration, etc.

Good Luck
i have talked with the placement representatives. they told me that they only provide internships to 3rd years but 2nd years should find an internship by themselves, may be by contacts or by paid interns(ie., we should be paying to the company).i have heard that BHEL provides paid intern.i wanted list of companies which i can try to apply..

if you know any other companies,please mention

btw Thanks a lot
20th April 2011, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

actually i have less CGPA in my b.tech .i am currently doing my 3rd year .i have around 70% in b.tech.but i am a 96% in 2(intermediate) Class & 91% in 10th standard .can i get oppurtunity to do internship....im well known with JAVA,C,C .
please do reply
18th June 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

do not try interning at texas instruments. They claim to accept you for summer intern then nevr get back to you or return your calls.
25th June 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m an 2nd year electrical engineering student from NIT kurukshetra. what should i do to get an internship in the core companies like NTPC,BHEL etc.???
31st August 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

hi everyone.
Iam nikhil studying electrical engg. b.tech. 2nd year ( 3rd semister) from ISM-IIT Dhanbad.
I wanna do something different apart from engg.course like making some new electrical related things or minimum nice winter or summer internship to show in my campus interviews.
so, iam requesting everybody to help me in knowing about these things., like what to do for going in training or internship after my 2nd year(4th semister) & entering into 3rd year ( 5th semister), as i read above that no internships for 2nd year students.
please explain me the full details for these 3 future years to get a nice placement in core companies ( mainly in hyderabad).
6th December 2011, 04:34 PM
manisha213

Default Re: Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company?

can i associate with any company during my second year in electrical (b.tech) (may be with some earning along with working for it )..
??i know C language,ngspice....
24th January 2012, 12:34 PM
abhisek.sonu

Dear friend this is totally depend on you how much you have talent and how you handle any company then they give to you good salary........

they can give to you 3.5lacs to 8.00lacs per annum but you have to do work better in company then you can get very good salary in any company..........

i want to say toyou something if you want to Kuwait then you can also do here job on lecturer post which is the best jobs in INDIA...........
9th February 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i know which all companies in hyderabad offer summer internships for first year undergraduates??
10th February 2012, 08:06 AM
adlsm

you can join a good company
internship is possibl

28th February 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi every one.
I am Rajkishun pursuing my engineering at chitkara inst.of engg & tech,rajpura punjab in Electrical Engineering Dept 3nd year.I want to do a internship training in Delhi in a "core company".can anyone give details about internship oppurtunities (of atleast 3 month in duration)
15th April 2012, 03:29 AM
NeerajGopal(IITBOMBAY)

Wink Re: Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company?

Hai Manisha,

I am also pursuing electrical engineering in IIT Bombay. I have done my internship in BHEL hyderabad. They used to pay me 2000Rs per month. So if u are interested u can contact me.
([email protected]). I will give u all the details. Well u have done Ngspice.

Neeraj Gopal
17th December 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the best profession for engineer as lecturer or job in industry?
27th January 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi every one..
I am B.Vamshi pursuing my engineering at IIIT BASAR in MECHANICAL Engineering Dept 2nd year.I want to do a summer internship in any state in a "core company".can anyone give details about internship oppurtunities (of atleast 6 weeks in duration) ?
27th January 2013, 08:56 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamshiballikonda View Post
Hi every one..
I am B.Vamshi pursuing my engineering at IIT Madras in Electrical Engineering Dept 2nd year.I want to do a summer internship in hyderabad in a "core company".can anyone give details about internship oppurtunities (of atleast 6 weeks in duration) ?
Hey friend try these companies-

# BHEL

# NTPC

# DRDO

# POWER-GRID

# TATA

# SAIL

# GAIL

# RELIANCE

# BHARAT BIJLI

# IOCL

# ONGC

- You can expect a package of 3.5 lacs to 8.00 lacs per annum here!!
22nd December 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

hi everyone,
please help me out .
I m 2nd year student of EE from IIT KGP , as i saw some of the posts saying that it is very hard to get intern in core in second year.
Pls suggess me every way that i can try for getting intern in compnies.
Suggest company names and how to contact them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?