15th March 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an Internship in HAL for Aeronautical 2nd year student?

Hello,
Kindly tell me how to apply for an Internship in HAL? I am currently in 2nd year of B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering). Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for an Internship in HAL for Aeronautical 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for internship in HAL? I'm a student of aeronautical engineering(Anna university) Tamilnadu
  3. How to do summer internship in HAL?
  4. Can I apply for Internship programme in HAL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Am I eligible to do internship in HAL if am pursuing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  10. How can I apply for an internship in HAL Sunabada Koraput?
  11. Is it possible for civil engineering students get summer internship at HAL?
  12. Chances to do an Internship in HAL for B.E. Aeronautical 5th semester student?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  14. When HAL will release the notification for Internship? Requirements to apply for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final semester student?
  15. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for an internship in HAL sunabada koraput?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  18. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
10th April 2016, 08:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an Internship in HAL for Aeronautical 2nd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for internship opportunity in HAL. This is because you are inbthe second year of your B.Tech course and have less domain knowledge. Moreover, HAL prefers interns from third and fourth year engineering students. Hence, it is advisable to go for training in this year to enhance your portfolio and go for internship in the next year. You can pursue training in HAL this year as well.
18th June 2019, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for an Internship in HAL for Aeronautical 2nd year student?

I'm studying in 3rd mechanical engineering course can I apply internship in HAL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?