9th September 2021, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for minor training in any company while studying engineering?

I am an electronics and communication engineering student. Please tell me the names of the companies in indore giving training to EC student. Also please tell the whole procedure how to apply for minor training in any company?

15th September 2021, 10:04 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for minor training in any company while studying engineering?

You shall have passed 2nd year of engineering degree to be eligible for applying the internship in any electronics company in Indore.
You have to visit the company and submit your application in the HR department of the company. You can use recommendations of HOD of your current organisation.
Following are the some best suited options for you in Indore:

Appalto Electronics Pvt Ltd
Solar Electronics
Mine Instruments Private Limited
Scientech Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?