28th January 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Which company is providing summer training in Electrical engineering? How to apply in that company?

hello, i m a b-tech electrical engineering student want to know which company is providing summer training & how to apply for training at that company. please send me the information about this written in [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. How should I apply for summer training?
  3. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  4. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  5. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  6. Which company provides summer training after B.E in Electrical and Electronics engineering
  7. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  8. Is there any company in Gujarat providing IT training in Java/J2EE?
  9. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  10. Which company is providing summer training in Telecommunication for B.Tech students in Chandigarh or Gurgaon?
  11. Does BHEL, TCS and Airtel company provide 6 months summer training?
  12. How can I apply in any company for training? Which certificate course should I attend? I want to do summer training or any certificate course during June-July
  13. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  14. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  15. Student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Rourkela : How to apply for training in a company?
  16. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  17. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Summer training with 3 backlogs?
29th January 2014, 09:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company is providing summer training in Electrical engineering? How to apply in that company?

Summer Training has become an important part of the engineering course in modern India, be it in any engineering college whether IITs or NITs or some private institutes. This is because now recruiters are stressing more and more on extra curriculars and professional experiences. There are many companies as well as institutes from where you can do your summer training.

You can do summer training in :-
- Public Sector Units like BHEL, BEL, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, SAIL,etc.
- Private electrical companies like L&T, Crompton Greaves, Tata Steel, Jindal Steel, etc.
- BSNL
- CTTC
- Power Training Cells
- Electricity Corporation of India
- Indian Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?