22nd August 2012, 11:42 PM
liza1

Can I apply for training in a good company like Infosys? I am studying in 2nd year CSE in JDIET Yavatmal

i m studing in 2nd year cse in jdiet yavatmal
i hav one backlog in second sem
can i apply for training in a good company like infosys?
if yes thn whn shud i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  2. Companies in which I can get while doing 2nd year CSE? Which field can I do for training? How can I apply?
  3. How to do Inplant Training while studying 2nd year CSE
  4. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  5. How to join inplant training? I am doing B.E CSE 2nd year
  6. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  7. Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?
  8. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. When should I apply for training while studying MCA in 3rd year? Is it good to do training in any company?
  11. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  12. Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE? -- [New]
  13. Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What courses should I know for extra stuff being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE from a Government College of Rajasthan? Should I undertake any Internship or Training in my 2nd year of B.Tech?
  15. How to do MS in US after studying B.E in CSE 2nd year?
  16. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?
  17. In which government company should I undergo summer training while doing B.Tech CSE from Nagaland University? Details on how to proceed and apply?
  18. How can I do training in god companies? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year

31st August 2012, 01:39 AM
shadab879

Default Re: Can I apply for training in a good company like Infosys? I am studying in 2nd year CSE in JDIET Yavatmal

Yes. You can apply for the training in companies like Infosys and others. For that you have to send your resume alongwith a permission letter issued by the placement cell of your college to the HR department of the Infosys. If you are selected the company will send you a permission to do the training. Then you can join the company and do the training. Best of Luck.

1st September 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Can I apply for training in a good company like Infosys? I am studying in 2nd year CSE in JDIET Yavatmal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadab879 View Post
Yes. You can apply for the training in companies like Infosys and others. For that you have to send your resume alongwith a permission letter issued by the placement cell of your college to the HR department of the Infosys. If you are selected the company will send you a permission to do the training. Then you can join the company and do the training. Best of Luck.
thnks shadab879

6th February 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for training in a good company like Infosys? I am studying in 2nd year CSE in JDIET Yavatmal

write a letter to principal asking permission to inplant training in infosys.

23rd March 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Any gøod companies offering inplant training in coimbatore

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?