3rd May 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited which is Power Electronics Engineering Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

6th May 2019, 03:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

Benefits of applying for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited;

You will get minimum stipend Rs. 8000/- and maximum Rs. 15000/- on the basis of your skills and performance in interview.

You will improve your knowledge in the field of designing of IGBT based DC-DC & AC-DC circuits.

You will receive Internship Certificate and Job offer after completion of Internship.
7th May 2019, 11:45 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

Benefits of applying for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited

Benefits of Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited given below :-

1) You will get around Rs 8,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month as Power Electronics
Engineering internship in this company.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which
certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get Job offer after Completion of this Internship.
7th May 2019, 01:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited which is Power Electronics Engineering Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Some of the benefits of doing Power Electronics Engineering internship in the Industrial Electronics Private Limited are given below:

--- Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 8,000 to Rs 15,000 per month

--- Interns can get real time practical work experience

--- Interns can get a Certificate

--- Interns can get a Job offer (on successful completion of the internship)

--- Interns can improve their knowledge and skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?