12th December 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Social Sector Research internship in Candour Synergies Chennai?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Bachelor of Social Work course this year. I want to do an internship which is available in Candour Synergies Chennai. I want to apply for the internship of Social Sector Research. Kindly let me know how can I apply?

15th December 2019, 12:57 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Social Sector Research internship in Candour Synergies Chennai?

The procedure to apply for Social Sector Research internship in Candour Synergies Chennai is online through the website https://candourholdings.com.

You would need to fill the "Contact Us" form available on the website, Once done the concerned department will contact you.

The last date to apply for Social Sector Research internship in Candour Synergies Chennai is 26 December 2019.
15th December 2019, 12:27 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Social Sector Research internship in Candour Synergies Chennai?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Social Sector Research internship in Candour Synergies Chennai can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://candourholdings.com)
15th December 2019, 01:33 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

To apply for Social Sector Research internship in Candour Synergies Chennai is that you have to visit the website www.candourholdings.com. There will be an option of applying now. Before clicking on this option, you have to read all the information regarding internship. Then, click on that option. After that an application form will come up. You have to fill that application form adding all the required details. And click on the submit button before the last date.

Last date to apply for Social Sector Research internship in Candour Synergies Chennai is 26 December 2019.
15th December 2019, 07:47 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Candour Synergies Chennai-

Duration:6 Months. Internship Vacancy: 2

You can apply from specific internship providing sites like internshala or directly walk-in to their venue for the interview.

Last Date for Application: 26 December 2019
16th December 2019, 05:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to apply for Social Sector Research internship in Candour Synergies Chennai?

To apply for the Social Sector Research internship in Candour Synergies Chennai is given below:-

1. Visit the official website of the company at www.candourholdings.com.

2. Read all the details about the internship.

3. Click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit the application form.

The last date to apply for the Social Sector Research internship in Candour Synergies Chennai is 26th December 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?