21st November 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a summer internship in SAIL?

I am a 2nd year student of MME from NIT Durgapur.... Can you please give me a brief about how to apply for a summer internship in SAIL.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for a summer internship in SAIL? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. How to apply for internship in IOCL, ONGC, SAIL?
  8. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  9. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  10. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  11. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  12. Companies which give summer internship of 45 years in HR? How to apply in them?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  14. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  15. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  16. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  17. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Process and eligibility for internship at SAIL?
22nd November 2014, 12:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a summer internship in SAIL?

SAIL is one of the best Public Sector Units in the country and one of the best places to pursue training and internships. Getting internship opportunity in SAIL is difficult as it has very less openings for interns and those seats are mostly filled by the students who have recommendation from the high ranking officials working in SAIL. Hence it will be easier for you if you have such contacts. However, if you do not have such contacts, you need to contact their HR department and enquire all the details about internship and proceed as per their instructions.
28th June 2022, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for a summer internship in SAIL?

When can we apply for summer Internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?