24th October 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Process and eligibility for internship at SAIL?

I am a 2nd year B.Tech student in NIT Bhopal and i want to do my summer internship in SAIL. So please kindly inform me the process and eligibility criteria for this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  2. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  3. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. Eligibility criteria of SAIL for Internship programme for B.Tech(ME) student? In which month entrance exam will be conducted?
  5. Process to be followed for internship at Railways?
  6. How to do internship in Microsoft? Registration process and eligibility?
  7. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  8. How to apply for internship in IOCL, ONGC, SAIL?
  9. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  10. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  12. Internship in TATA Steel and SAIL for BBA student?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  15. How can I apply for internship in SAIL? I am a student of IIT(BHU)
  16. How can I apply for Internship programme in Finance at SAIL, ONGC and IOCL?
  17. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
25th October 2014, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process and eligibility for internship at SAIL?

You have to contact the HR department of SAIL for your internship program. If you have reference, then it will be easier to apply for your internship program in SAIL. You can forward your CV with a covering letter with the help of the person who will be your reference in SAIL.

SAIL gives internship preference to those who have reference or candidates who belong to the family of the SAIL employee. Therefore, if you don't have reference in SAIL, then it might become a bit difficult to get the internship but you must try and leave the rest.

Just forward you CV with a covering letter and reference letter from your colleges Principal or Head of Department. If your application is considered appropriate, then your name will be listed on the SAIL HR Department notice board for the internship programme.

For more information visit http://www.sail.co.in/
26th October 2014, 09:58 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Most of the internships or summer trainings will be offered at in the final year of Graduation. So, I suggest you to wait till the final year and apply for internship in SAIL.

Here are the things which you need to know about internship in SAIL,

Eligibility:

• Candidate should have 65% in academics
• Should be available for complete 3 months

Selection Process:

• Technical Written test
• Technical Interview and
• HR Interview

Assigned Responsibilities as an Intern:

• Visiting different departments
• Understanding the whole process of making steel
• Project based work along with simple training
• Steel making workshops
• Processing the data given and making conclusions out of it
4th March 2021, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Does sail provide legal internship??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?