4th March 2012, 08:45 PM
singhshivani

Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?

good morning
i am presently pursueing my b.tech in information technology (2nd year). i am looking for summer internship.Can u tell me where can i get summer internship for it branch . suggest some ways as to where to apply and how to apply.
hoping for a quick reply.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to do summer internship after passing B.Tech 3rd year mechanical branch
  3. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  6. Which is the last day to apply for internship in HAL?
  7. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  11. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  12. Companies that provide Summer Internship to ETC students after 3rd year of B.Tech.? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Summer internship for Chemical Engineering student?
  14. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  15. When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  16. Companies which give summer internship of 45 years in HR? How to apply in them?
  17. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
28th March 2013, 09:32 AM
MariaInfant
Member+

Default Re: Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?

Friend,

Most of the summer internship program-mes are offered only for pre-final year and final year students.

Some companies which offer summer internship are as below:

1.National Instruments:
http://http://india.ni.com/careers/internship

2.TCS,Chennai
https://globalinternship.tcs.com/

3.BSNL
http://chennai.bsnl.co.in/dttc/inplant_internship.htm

Thank you.
7th November 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?

HELLO SIR/FRIEND,
Where can I get summer internship for COMPUTER SCIENCE branch? Where to apply for the same?

I am presently pursueing my B.Tech in Computer Science (2nd year). I am looking for summer internship.Can U tell me where can I get summer internship for CS branch . suggest some ways as to where to apply and how to apply.
hoping for a quick reply.
thanking you,
[email protected];
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?