31st March 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training at HAL?

SIR,
I sudarshan samanta student of 3rd year mechanical department from DR M G R UNIVERSITY,Chennai doing B.Tech. i want to apply for summer training in your organisation.
sir i will be very thankful to you if you please guide me how to go through for the training,

10th April 2014, 11:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for training at HAL?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for summer internship or training after completing two years of engineering. HAL is a well reputed organization and if you do internship or training there you will get to learn many new things and get a wide view of professionalism. You will also get to know the practical implementation of various concepts and facts which you have studied so far.

Getting internship is tough, hence to do internship you should be either extra ordinary or have good contact with top officials of the company. For training or internship, you need to get an application form which can be availed either online or by writing to the HR. You can also get it from their training center administrative department. Fill it up and submit it along with the necessary documents like NOC letter from your college or Demand Draft of training fees if required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?