9th June 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How to apply whom to refer for summer internship in TCS?

sir
i am in cs 3rd yr i want to do my summer internship at tcs how to apply for it and whom should i refer to???
pls ans.
my e mail id
[email protected]

12th June 2014, 10:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply whom to refer for summer internship in TCS?

There are two ways of applying for internship in TCS. First way is for the candidates who are studying in the IITs and NITs and the second way is for the one who are studying in other institutes.
If you are a student of the top IITs and NITs, then you need to contact the TCS branch where you want to be intern. Submit your resume and they will evaluate it and call for a short interview (sometimes) and select you if the found it to be satisfactory.
If you are a student of other institutes, then you need to contact the TCS branch where you want to be intern in the month of October-November. Then you need to give an entrance exam followed by your resume evaluation and then a short interview (interview is not taken always). If you do well in all these rounds, then you are selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?