18th December 2011, 10:38 PM
preeti15

Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?

hi..
i want to ask the procedure to apply for summer internship in mnc like wipro,ibm,tcs ....
my aggregate til now is 8.33cgpa........i have knowledge of java,c,c++

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  2. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  6. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  12. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  14. Procedure to be followed to apply for 1 months internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Bosch or Wipro
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed information about internship in MNC companies? -- [New]
  17. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  18. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?
19th December 2011, 11:37 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preeti15 View Post
hi..
i want to ask the procedure to apply for summer internship in mnc like wipro,ibm,tcs ....
my aggregate til now is 8.33cgpa........i have knowledge of java,c,c++
To apply for the summer training course in the companies like wipro, Ibm, TCS and so on you have to send a application at the company address long with your resume.

If the company selects you for the summer training they will send you a acknowledgment regarding the summer training program. Then you have to submit a No Objection certificate at the time of training in the company at the time of training which will be provided by your college.

There various courses which you can do at the time of your summer training like:

C/C++

JAVA

Php

SQL

.net and so on.

These are some of the course which you can do at the time of your summer training. For the information like fees and the duration of the course you can contact at the company address which you will easily get from the company web site.
22nd February 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?

How can I get Industrial training of Java/net or any s/w technology from MNC like wipro, infosys,syntel with low or even no stipend. I have completed B.E. computer from Pune university and have done Accelerated diploma in Java course from Seed Infotech , Pune.
Is there Training or internship from these companies . with 2 subjects back. of B.E. Computer. I have completed Diploma in computer from MSBTE , Maharashtra with first class.please reply the same. waiting for reply .
5th March 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?

How do i apply for summer vacations training program in 2012 in WIPRO . I also wish to know the MNC's complete addres and the regarding person to whom we can write.
15th March 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i wantto apply for summer training in delhi ncr...software company??
2012 kindly guide the procedure
25th June 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi,im pursuing my MCA 2nd year,i wish to know if it is possible for me to apply for an internship??
25th June 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i wantto apply for summer training in delhi ncr...software company??
2012 kindly guide the procedure

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-apply-summer-internship-mnc-like-wipro-ibm-tcs-522874.html#ixzz1ynkspk00
31st July 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am currently persuing btech in IT,3rd year.how do i apply for 1 to 2 months training or internship in companies like wipro,IBM,TCS,etc.
please help.
thankyou.
[email protected]
11th October 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer internships in WIPRO, Infotech,IBM,TCS??

I am a student of IIIT basar. And I am doing B-tech 3rd in CSE.I know the languages like C,Java,PHP,Javascript,CSS and HTML. And I have 8.0 CGPA. Now I wanna do internship with Wipro. How should I approach them. And do we need to go with our Own idea or will they give the tasks in the internship time. Please help me..Because wipro is my dream company....

thank you....and this is my Email address: [email protected]
24th February 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir /madam,
i am seeking for a reputed company in delhi for my 6 months industrial training in .NET ,plase help me . I am puruing my B.tech degree in CSE in 6th sem from PTU JALANDHAR, tell me any of the reputed company where i can apply.
18th January 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

which company will be best for summer training in electronics and communication branch.
pragya
17th April 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

iam persuing my m.tech first year m.tech on embedded and vlsi design .i want to apply now for 6 months industrial training on embedded.am i eligible for industrial training in this summer in 1st year of m.tech .please provide me the details that which companies are offering internship in hyderabad.plzzzzz send me the reply for my mail id [email protected] uuu
20th May 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation in interior designing and i want to do training in wipro .How can i apply for training ?
29th June 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

hlw i am b.tech pass out stydent.and looking for internship in wipro.ibm etc.the what i do?
please send me information on my id
[email protected]
26th November 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation and looking for internship in mnc like ibm,tcs,wipro.....

How can i apply for training ?

please send me information to my ID.
26th November 2014, 12:17 PM
jsjhonny

I completed my graduation and looking for internship in MNC like WIPRO,TCS,IBM...

How can i apply for training ?
Attached Files
File Type: doc janakiram.doc(67.5 KB, 119 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?