24th January 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How to approach for Internship in Telecommunications field in Mumbai?

I am an electronics and telecommunication engineering student in 3rd year now in 6th semester. I want to do internship for a month in telecommunications field. So tell me how to approach for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I prefer internship? How to approach for internship in Satellite Communication field?
  2. How to approach for internship programme in Advertising field?
  3. Summer internship being in third year from Mumbai university?
  4. Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?
  5. What should I do if I wanted to do internship in some best companies while doing B.E majors in telecommunications?
  6. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  8. What are the ways to follow to approach for getting internship while doing B.Tech course?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to approach for internship in Banking sector?
  11. List options for doing internship in Networking field in Coimbatore?
  12. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  13. Is it possible to do training or internship after Diploma in Telecommunications?
  14. How should 2nd year B.Tech students approach for internship in BSNL office?
  15. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  16. Should I approach BEL for internship?
  17. Any companies which are offering internship in the field of image processing, microprocessors or communication?
  18. How to register for Electronics and Telecommunication internship?
26th January 2016, 10:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach for Internship in Telecommunications field in Mumbai?

Procedure to approach for internship opportunities :-

- Most of the companies have online provision of application for internship or they advertise their application process online. Hence doing research on the internet is the best possible way to explore internship opportunities.
- Another best option is to search the internship portals and upload your profile there to get updates of various internship opportunities. Internship portals like letsintern, twenty19, internshala, etc. are of great help.
- Apart from these, you can also contact companies through email and through their employees' referral to know more about their internship opportunities and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?