29th January 2012, 05:50 PM
ganupradhan

List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year

I am doing my 3rd yr engineering in the field of computer science and i am planning to do an internship for a period of one month. I just wanted to know how many company in mumbai provides internship for a period of one month and how to go about it??
i am planing to do my internship in the month of july.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  2. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. Summer internship companies for computer science engineering students? -- [New]
  5. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  7. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  8. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  10. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  11. Internship in mumbai for BE computer science 3rd year students?
  12. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  13. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  14. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  15. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  16. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  17. List of companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students?
  18. List of companies providing internship for computer science engineering students in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi?
21st May 2012, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year

i am complete my BCA last exam n i want to do internship or training in any IT firm ,so is ther any IT firm providing this kind of training or sumthing ...?
10th September 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year

List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-companies-providing-internship-mumbai-computer-science-students-im-b-tech-cse-3rd-year-597551.html#ixzz264xoB6SF
5th January 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i completed my MCA V sem. Now according to VI sem curriculum i want to do internship for 4 months. i want to do internship on asp.net.so please suggest me companies names.
16th June 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my MCA V sem. Now according to VI sem curriculum i want to do internship for 4 months. i want to do internship on asp.net.so please suggest me companies names.
http://www.summertraining.talentedge.in/summer_training_program.php
19th December 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Please reply Have any institution that provides internship for students in Mumbai ???? 6 months i m in 2 year Cse
7th February 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 3rd yr engineering in the field of computer science and i am planning to do an internship for a period of two month. I just wanted to know how many company in chennai provides internship for a period of two month and how to go about it??
i am planing to do my internship in the period of of may.15th to july.15th
1st September 2015, 09:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

List of the summer internship company in Mumbai for B.Tech in CSE:-

1. Center for Excellence in Telecom Technology and Management, Technology St, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2570 0971

2. Regional Telecom Training Centre, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

3. Telecom Expert, 4/B, Balkrishna Bhavan, Aarey Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 094206 85390
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?