14th September 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How can a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student do training from Bokaro Steel Plant? What are the requirements for it?

I am in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering and want to do training as well as internship in Bokaro Steel Plant. Please help me how can I do do training from this company? What are the requirements for it?

17th September 2017, 07:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student do training from Bokaro Steel Plant? What are the requirements for it?

In order to get internship from SAIL, Bokaro you should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course. You must have secured 60% marks throughout the academic career till now. You should not have any pending backlogs and there should not be year gaps of more than 2 years. You must have good knowledge in computers and should have a pleading personality.

With this eligibility you have to write an application in which you have to mention all the details of internship. You have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Attach the application, the letter along with your resume and send it to the HOD of the company (Steel Authority of India Limited, SAIL Refractory Unit (SRU), Indira Gandhi Marg, Sector 4, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827004)

They will call you according to your eligibility after which you have to follow their instructions carefully in order to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?